Teaching and research staff:
- Director: Professor Vassilios A. Tsihrintzis
Civil Engineer, Scientific area "Ecological Engineering and Technology"
- Assistant Professor Christos Petalas
Geologist, Scientific area "Water Resources Management"
- Assistant Professor Konstantinos N. Moutsopoulos
Civil Engineer, Scientific area "Analysis and simulation of Water Resources"
- Assistant Professor Georgios Sylaios
Geologist - Oceanographer, Scientific area "Management and Simulation of Coastal Aquatic Ecosystems"
- Lecturer Georgios D. Gikas
Chemist and Civil Engineer
- Lecturer Alexandra Ε. Gemitzi
Associated teaching and research staff:
- Professor Alexandros Aivazidis
Chemical Engineer, Scientific area: "Environmental Technology with emphasis on the study of wastewater treatment plants"
- Professor Konstantinos Ouzounis
Chemist, Scientific area: "Physical and Mathematical sciences"
- Professor Evangelos Voudrias
Chemist, Scientific area: "Solid waste management"
- Lecturer Demetrios Komilis
Environmentalist, Scientific area: "Solid waste management with emphasis on their laboratory characterization and the control of their treatment systems"
- Lecturer Paraschos Melidis
Chemist, Scientific area: "Optimization and control of the processes in wastewater treatment plants"
Technical and Laboratory Staff:
- Dr. Georgios Pavlikakis
Physicist, High School instructor
- Dr. Christos S. Akratos
The following Ph.D. candidates support the laboratory teaching and research activities, offering important work (e.g., in field studies, chemical analyses, laboratory classes, diploma theses, supervision of students, etc.):
- Georgios Argyropoulos (Physicist)
- Ioannis Boskidis (Environmental Engineer)
- Kyriaki Charalambidou (Geologist)
- Nikolaos Kamidis (Environmentalist)
- Eirini Kotti (Chemical Engineer)
- Dimitrios Markou (Environmental Engineer)
- Vassilios Pisinaras (Environmental Engineer)
- Melina Sidiropoulou (Environmental Engineer)
- Alexandros Stefanakis (Environmental Engineer)